Why Choose Us?
At Lipo Surgeon we have a range of services which is unrivalled in Scotland and we have invested significantly in the latest technology that will help with both the decision making process and the delivery of a successful outcome for the patient.
Take a tour of our Glasgow clinic…
We are the only clinic with the ability to offer Walk In – Walk Out Liposuction which is sometimes referred to as “Lunchtime Lipo”, which reduces the downtime and recovery time after surgery.
We also have several services which are only available through our clinic to address arrange various body image issues. These range from patients with significant weight issues through to those looking to reduce the impact of cellulite and we are happy to meet with you and discuss the best option to address your issues
At Lipo Surgeon we can assure you of a service based on quality principles
- All of our surgeons are FRCS (Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons) qualified
- All of our Surgeons were educated and trained in the UK, many at the Canniesburn Unit in Glasgow which has a significant international reputation.
- All of our surgeons are registered with British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) and / or with British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS).
- Our clinic has invested in a Vectra 3D Imaging scanner, the only one of its type in Scotland, which can show a 3D simulation of what any proposed liposuction might achieve
- All of our surgeons have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the cosmetic surgery field
- The facilities we use are to the highest standard and where appropriate are regulated by the healthcare regulator.
If we are unsure of you motivation for surgery we have a Psychologist on our staff who we would refer you too in order to ensure that you are undertaking surgery for the right reasons and that your expectations of how this might impact on your life are realistic
We would encourage all of our patients to research the procedures that are thinking of undertaking and look at what is included in the price of any package being offered. Also look very closely at who will be doing your surgery, where it will be done and the provision of aftercare especially in an emergency situation. If providers offer you a surgical guarantee, look in detail at the conditions within the warranty, if a revision is required you may have to pay several thousands of pounds for this if it has not be clearly identifed.
You can come and visit us and talk through the procedure with one of our qualified aesthetic nurses, not a sales or admin person, and have a simulation done and review the options, at no cost. Thereafter if you wish to explore a procedure further with us then we would organise a consultation with one of our surgeons